What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add lyrics to songs?

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I remember seeing a most awesome tweak some time ago but I can't remember the name... You could, from the music app if i remember correctly, manage song's lyrics, album name, artist name as if you were using itunes on your mac... Can anyone tell me the name of this tweak? I did some search but couldn't find it unfortunately, I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me. Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've tried the [free] tweak "Lyricalizer." It says it works on the iPad, though I've only tried it on my iPhone 5 (that is running iOS 7.0.6).

I didn't use it as much as I thought I would - that's the only reason why I uninstalled it. It worked fine while I had it.

Maybe it'll work for you?

Marilyn

OP
T

Timey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've tried the [free] tweak "Lyricalizer." It says it works on the iPad, though I've only tried it on my iPhone 5 (that is running iOS 7.0.6).

I didn't use it as much as I thought I would - that's the only reason why I uninstalled it. It worked fine while I had it.

Maybe it'll work for you?

Marilyn
Even if it's for iPhone it's fine actually, yep I know of lyricalizer but that search for lyrics on the web, but the tweak I'm talking about could let you add lyrics as you do from iTunes manually, and let you change almost any info you can from iTunes. Thanks for helping me marilyn, i wish i'd written down the name of the tweak. Lyricalizer is pretty cool though

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts