What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airplay following ios5

turnerrf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the site and was looking for help with airplay.
I've just upgraded to ios 5 on my IPAD2 and everything is working OK excepy airplay - I can stream video, music etc as before to my TV via Apple TV but cant seem to steam whats on my IPAD - Apple state that you do this by clicking on the home button twice, scoll to the right and select Airplay. I've done this but cant see anyting - I've reloaded the iso to see if that caused an issue but I still have the same issue. Can anyone help/advise? Thankd.

formengr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DefBref said:
Have you upgraded your ATV to the latest firmware as well?

There was a new ATV firmware release this week too. ATV firmware must be updated before iPad mirroring works.

participo ergo sum

OP
T

turnerrf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - I'll give that a try and advise outcome!

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
turnerrf said:
Hi all, I'm new to the site and was looking for help with airplay.
I've just upgraded to ios 5 on my IPAD2 and everything is working OK excepy airplay - I can stream video, music etc as before to my TV via Apple TV but cant seem to steam whats on my IPAD - Apple state that you do this by clicking on the home button twice, scoll to the right and select Airplay. I've done this but cant see anyting - I've reloaded the iso to see if that caused an issue but I still have the same issue. Can anyone help/advise? Thankd.

I think after you scroll to the right it is the the very last icon next to the screen bright setting

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
T

turnerrf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - the firmware upgrade has worked and all is OK. Nice feature as well!

Most reactions

Latest posts