What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way for taking lecture notes in college?

lspencer1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried many different apps for taking notes and i'm still searching. I have a Bluetooth Wireless keyboard and I was trying to find an app that lets me outline notes in a similar fashion to Microsoft Word or even better Microsoft One Note. The closest i've found is Pages but the bulletin system is meager at best and doesn't support bulletin at multiple levels of bullets. Are there any suggestions on what can help me with notes?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
OmniOutliner is probably one of the best iPad outline programs, and it will import/export several popular formats. I don't have it myself but I'm an old fan of Omni Group and thier products.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OmniOutliner is probably one of the best iPad outline programs, and it will import/export several popular formats. I don't have it myself but I'm an old fan of Omni Group and thier products.

I do have OmniOutliner. And while it's very expensive for an iPad app, I think it would be ideal for the OP's purposes. It's actually quite powerful in terms of creating indented levels of notes and transforming them into checklists of various sorts.

PaulSchrader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OmniOutliner is NUTS. I'm overwhelmed by most apps. NotesDeck is simple and includes all my info from Evernote, Simplenote and Dropbox notes.

Most reactions

Latest posts