What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conduit hijack my everything :'(

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What the heck is search conduit. I don't even here its name. But some how its able to hijack my computers default browser (I don't know how they able to do that I run Norton antivirus and it shows my PC is fine. ) and the main problem start from then. Since I use the chrome browser every where because its easy to sync bookmarks and other stuff now it start sync that crappy search conduit every where. It is so annoying. I install a adware cleaner and it able to remove that crappy search engine but when ever I log in my google account that come back. And I found it today on my iPad too. I just freaked out and I don't know what to do. Some of my friend suggest me to leave Chrome and start use another one, but that don't seem a option for me because I feel comfortable when I use Chrome. Can any one help me?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SC is a browswe hjacker. Google it for removal instructions and basic information. I Googled it and I found lots of hits. SC reconfigures your browser and apparently, it opens various ports that drop a variety of malware on your system. Other names for SC: feed.ndot.com, findsoul.info, search.good-search.net and bee-find.com.

One warning: "To avoid accidentally downloading Search Conduit and other malware, download content such as video codecs and programs from trusted sites. Some sites, especially those that promote pirated software, secretly package downloads with Trojans and spyware that cause computer problems."

Luck to you.

OP
D

dreamerdonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No luck to me actually. I find a solution for my pc as I was previously mention that. But some how its manage to get into my chrome settings and effect every little browsers and now its in my iPad. I am able to remove it from my pc but I can't remove it from my iPad. Can any one show me any way to remove this from iPad :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only thing it should be able to do to the iPad is sync the bookmark. Just delete the bookmark from Chrome on both your PC and iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts