What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Europen Plug Question

Hayz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going away soon, to Belgium, and have ordered a Europen plug, would it charge my iPad up? I already have a Europen adapter charger thing for iPhone, but I don't the adapter part (the part you can take off and has a two ping plug), for iPad, would that work? Or would I need a two ping converter plug to charge iPad.... Does that make sense, trying to make some sense, sorry if it's confusing. Thanks.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Hayz said:
I am going away soon, to Belgium, and have ordered a Europen plug, would it charge my iPad up? I already have a Europen adapter charger thing for iPhone, but I don't the adapter part (the part you can take off and has a two ping plug), for iPad, would that work? Or would I need a two ping converter plug to charge iPad.... Does that make sense, trying to make some sense, sorry if it's confusing. Thanks.

the easiest for you is to purchase a simple travel adapter - this will be - apart from being more cheap - also much more convenient, as you will be able to plug all your devives in.
However you can also purchase the special iPad adapter, but as said before...

Whichever way you choos, of courese it will charge your iPad up; don't forget that in Europe we even have more power available than you do have in the US: we power our devices with 220V! :p

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I travel , I always try to have not only the plug for the country I am visiting but also a multi adaptor ( I hope it's the right word..) which allows me to plug in all my devices , not only iPhone or iPad but also my camera and even hair dryer !

Most reactions

Latest posts