What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

games hacking for summoners war /clash of clans /minecraft and so on(JB)

lolita234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
recently I use a game assistant xmodgames for summoners war /clash of clans and it also has other games.and easy to use.
the cydia url is: Moderator Edit: external link, which is against the forum rules, has been removed seems so few people know it.and I really want to share with u!!
the sandbox attack ,which is the simulative attack using to judge if u can defeat ur component is helpful for clash of clans
u can try to google if u are interested in it.:)

and welcome to share other mods for game,I want to try the best one!!Thank u!

Last edited by a moderator:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello lolita234 and welcome to the forum. Your thread may well be useful to members but it should conform to the forum rules. Please read them in their entirety, in particular noting that external links are not allowed.
You'll find the rules here:
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
I've also sent you a Personal Message, to provide with a bit more info applicable to a new developer first posting on our forum.
Best of luck, and enjoy the forum:)
Regards, Andrew

OP
L

lolita234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello lolita234 and welcome to the forum. Your thread may well be useful to members but it should conform to the forum rules. Please read them in their entirety, in particular noting that external links are not allowed.
You'll find the rules here:
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
I've also sent you a Personal Message, to provide with a bit more info applicable to a new developer first posting on our forum.
Best of luck, and enjoy the forum:)
Regards, Andrew
ok,Thank!!

Most reactions

Latest posts