What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to download mp3

wadday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.. Can anyone tell me if there is anyway that I can download mo3 music direct to my iPad from the Internet

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope this is not possible. You would need to download is on your computer, manually add it to iTunes and then sync your iPad if you want to do this. Sorry.

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are several mp3 downloader apps in the app store. I've no experience with these since I sync as indicated by the post above, but they may fit your needs. Some of the downloader apps are free, so no harm in trying them.

drillgrande

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im using 4shared it works but cant move the downloaded files to music library

clothesfee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@leey is right. The only convenient way is to download the mp3 on to you PC or Mac, then transfer it into your iPad. (If you meant without paying for them, this is a good way to go)

OP
W

wadday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
clothesfee said:
@leey is right. The only convenient way is to download the mp3 on to you PC or Mac, then transfer it into your iPad. (If you meant without paying for them, this is a good way to go)

Thanks

OP
W

wadday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
clothesfee said:

Thanks...

Most reactions

Latest posts