What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD adding memory Flash Drives, projector

ocean2026

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw someone with an 8 GB IUKEY flash drive that has boht USB 2.0 connector and the pin connector for IPAD. Has anyone used them? Are there better options? They cost about $10 and seem great for document storage. Any thoughts?

IF someone had one of these would they not be able to connect to a projector?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Ocean2026 - well I thought 'what's the catch', i.e. concerning USB flash storage and the iPad (plenty of discussions on this forum about not being able to use a flash drive on a stock iPad) - I'm assuming that you mean the device shown below? Now, my interest was piqued (being a poster here who frequently has stated the iPad and USB flash are like 'oil & vinegar' - ;)) - so read up on the item HERE; read down toward the end and the statement below appears - little more needs to be said, sorry - Dave :)

Need jailbreaking ,then iFile application install, then open iFile and navigate to this directoryvar/mnt/mount1 /you now be able to view and save all the contents of your Iukey(USB drive, )including audio, photos, text and video files directly on your iPad! without Jailbreak only can transfer pictures from camera

31oSy83yCLL._SX342_.jpg

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts