What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad pro recovery M2

Cosmos291

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to restore my ipad pro M2. I checked the steps mentioned at the website that I need to put it on recovery mode. It says that I need to press the top button to put it in recovery mode.

1. Do I need to turn off my ipad before pressing the top button before recovery? because I tried to press the top button for almost 15 secs but nothing happened yet.
2. Should I press the button only when I connect the USB cable to macbook / computer ?

Thank You :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Disconnect your iPad from the computer, then turn it off. When it‘s turned off, press the top button and connect your iPad to the computer. Hold the button until the recovery screen appears.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to restore my ipad pro M2. I checked the steps mentioned at the website that I need to put it on recovery mode. It says that I need to press the top button to put it in recovery mode.

1. Do I need to turn off my ipad before pressing the top button before recovery? because I tried to press the top button for almost 15 secs but nothing happened yet.
2. Should I press the button only when I connect the USB cable to macbook / computer ?

Thank You :)
You need to Press and release the volume button closest to the power button, then press and release the farther button, and then press and hold the power button until the recovery screen appears.

Most reactions

Latest posts