What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad won't Print

kellycrk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Used to be able to print to HP printer from Ipad, now not working.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure the printer is online. It could be worth rebooting the router. I would suggest updating firmware, but since it has worked in the past, I can't see that helping.

My HP printer was forever dropping off my network, until I replaced the router with an Airport Extreme. Since then, no problems, but $179 was an expensive way of sorting the problem out.

OP
K

kellycrk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad wont print

Make sure the printer is online. It could be worth rebooting the router. I would suggest updating firmware, but since it has worked in the past, I can't see that helping.

My HP printer was forever dropping off my network, until I replaced the router with an Airport Extreme. Since then, no problems, but $179 was an expensive way of sorting the problem out.

I did replace router. Computers, printer found it, but not iphone or ipad. Loaded hp iprint app, it found it, but cant seem to make it work.

Most reactions

Latest posts