What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anyone on o2? Get your free mini speaker now :)

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've just gone to O2 store and picked up a free £9.99 x mini speaker. You have to be registered to priority moments and they will give you a code for £10 off at O2 store. I went in and got this free speaker today so I thought I would share with everyone. Go get yours, register at O2.co.uk/prioritymoments and look for the £10 voucher then go into the store and redeem.

Enjoy ;)

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
therealriley said:
Hey everyone, I've just gone to O2 store and picked up a free £9.99 x mini speaker. You have to be registered to priority moments and they will give you a code for £10 off at O2 store. I went in and got this free speaker today so I thought I would share with everyone. Go get yours, register at O2.co.uk/prioritymoments and look for the £10 voucher then go into the store and redeem.

Enjoy ;)

Hi, possibly a daft question, but how do you sign up on the iPad?
Do I need to download an app first or via the web, as website asks for my mobile number...

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can view it all on the iPad. I did this with a second sim card today and got myself another free speaker.
You must have an active sim card to do the offer. If you are on O2 on the iPad there is an app called priority moments i think, search app store for o2. Hopefully on the iPad it may sign you up automatically? I'm not sure?
I am on three so have not had to do it for my data number yet. However I was told to do this with my broadband dongle, I had to put the sim into a mobile phone and then register on the website. This way I could receive text messages from them to confirm the registration. I assume it will be the same for the iPad only you will have to use an iPhone 4 that accepts micro sims.
Alternatively, I would just give O2 a call and tell them you want to be registered for priority moments, hopefully they can provide you with a code. You need a code to give to the cashier at the O2 store and that pays for the £10 value. (can't use credit top ups with this £10)

Hope this helps

Most reactions

Latest posts