What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Landscape problem in forscore

Delbert grady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I’ve just started using forScore on iPad Pro, I scanned in some pages that are already in landscape format, I can’t get the pages to fill the screen in landscape when the iPad is on it’s side… does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
None of the screenshots show a landscape view. The only landscape screenshots show a side by side view, and a zoomed in vertical page. I'm guessing the app does not support landscape scores.

You can try looking in the manual and see. The developer site has the manual for each version. There is also a Contact Us form on the About page. You could ask if they support landscape, or have plans to do so in the future.

Sorry, I don't use the app, so that's the best I can do.

OP
D

Delbert grady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None of the screenshots show a landscape view. The only landscape screenshots show a side by side view, and a zoomed in vertical page. I'm guessing the app does not support landscape scores.

You can try looking in the manual and see. The developer site has the manual for each version. There is also a Contact Us form on the About page. You could ask if they support landscape, or have plans to do so in the future.

Sorry, I don't use the app, so that's the best I can do.
Hmm.. disappointing but thanks for your reply, I'll contact the developers and see what they say. I'm sure I'm not alone in preferring a landscape view for certain piano parts.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello,
I’ve just started using forScore on iPad Pro, I scanned in some pages that are already in landscape format, I can’t get the pages to fill the screen in landscape when the iPad is on it’s side… does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.
You should be able to use the App in landscape mode. Have you by any chance got the screen locked to portrait mode?

Most reactions

Latest posts