What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for apps!!!!!help!

kiminiowa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need an app like Excell that I can use spreadsheets on my Ipad and change the info WITHOUT a online
Connection

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depending on what info (formulas, etc) there are on your spreadsheet you can try Numbers, QuickOffice, Office2HD, etc. the easiest way may be to type Excel into the App Store search engine.

The Archangel

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I need an app like Excell that I can use spreadsheets on my Ipad and change the info WITHOUT a online
Connection

Hi & welcome to the forum! :)

As Gabriel has already stated, there are a number of apps that can be used on the iPad from viewing & editing Excel spreadsheets - I have Numbers, which is part of the Apple trio called iWork (Pages & Keynote are the other two) - this is a $10 purchase, but works quite well on the device; however, keep in mind that these iPad Excel simulators will not have the power & all of the features of Excel, so if your spreadsheets are 'complicated', problems may arise. Good luck in your selection(s).

Most reactions

Latest posts