What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft

john46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An any say if it's true that Microsoft are bringing and app version of office out next year.

OP
john46

john46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using pages at the moment on my iPad 2 but I use office for my work. They don't always work hand in hand as they say they do.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No official word. So far it is just a rumor.

In Apple's case that could mean anything. In Microsoft's case that probably means that they are working on it, but even if they have a time line, that is no guarantee of when, or even if it will be released.

Wait and see. If you need an app now, I wouldn't put off purchasing one. Chances are that it will do something that the official one won't, and still be useful.

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
No official word. So far it is just a rumor.

In Apple's case that could mean anything. In Microsoft's case that probably means that they are working on it, but even if they have a time line, that is no guarantee of when, or even if it will be released.

Wait and see. If you need an app now, I wouldn't put off purchasing one. Chances are that it will do something that the official one won't, and still be useful.

Yes, I fully agree.
And if you want to see how MS is capable or not to provide iOS based apps then you could try the skydrive app or the OneNote app.

Knut

OP
john46

john46

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers mate, I have downloaded a few apps such as pages and a few that seem to go with them. To be honest I find them far more user friendly than any Microsoft I have ever used and in many ways much prefer them.

Most reactions

Latest posts