What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand ipad 2 released tomorrow @ 5pm

pthompson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All, Paul is looking forward to buying an ipad 2 64g wifi 3g in black tomorrow. Hopefully someone will have stock. Reply if you can supply.
Well done to Apple for creating queues' in retail again. Innovation & marketing. Top marks.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope things go well and by this time tomorrow you have your new iPad 2 in hand. FWIW we used to live in Tauranga (after that Auckland and before that Ngongotaha) and envied the folks in the States for getting things earlier (and cheaper). Now that we're back in the States, we'd really rather be there!

Enjoy!

OP
pthompson

pthompson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. We are in Rotorua but will have to travel north to buy one tomorrow I expect. Give our silver Spyder RT a run. Small world, we live in the shade of Mount Ngongataha. My wife is Canadian like the Spyder.

OP
pthompson

pthompson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We bought it from the nearest dealer in Whakatane. The touring model only came out last year. It takes such a long time to fill with gas though, so many people come over and ask questions about it. LOL

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like...what the heck is it? ;) I was surprised to see a dealer in Whakatane...it's not exactly the biggest town around. Nice baches though.

Go The All Blacks!

Sirpartyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me when I'll be able to purchase one from Auckland? .....is there a waiting list? Have they all sold out? If so does anyone know when stock will be readily available as I don't want to pay $1500 on trademe.

Sorry for all the questions it's just I've got a buyer for my iPad 1 but it has all my music on and I'm having a shim dig this Saturday so I don't want to be ipadless for my gig.

Many regards in advance for any info.

Most reactions

Latest posts