What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing from ipad2

Toms73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Thinking of starting to print from my iPad, would this printer be suitable

Epson SX235w all-in-one

Not too expensive ,but not planning on doing lots of printing from the iPad.

Thanks in advance

Tom

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You want to find an Air Print compatible printer. Go to Apple's website and check out the list.

andy.w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just download the printer app "Printer Pro". Works great on most printers and don't need an Apple approved one!

susieadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My air printer is all set up and works fine printing emails etc. however am unable to print spreadsheets from Numbers despite following all instructions. Printer comes up fine, but pressing print has no result. Anyone help me?

pilgrimav8r

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just downloaded printer pro, initially the lite version as recommended to check to see if it works. It worked beautifully on the test but as soon as you go for the pay version nothing, but the test sheet prints...... Am I being a dope ......... Again. Or is it another fiver down the drain.

As usual all help greatly appreciated

markjan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 and an HP Officejet 4500 Wireless printer (not on the list of airprint compatible printers). Can I download something to make airprint work for my printer without using another computer?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
markjan1 said:
I have an iPad 2 and an HP Officejet 4500 Wireless printer (not on the list of airprint compatible printers). Can I download something to make airprint work for my printer without using another computer?

Look at the post above yours for starters.

Most reactions

Latest posts