What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About GoodReader

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the app GoodReader on my iPad. I am unable to highlight text on my PDF files. Every time I attempt to highlight text I keep getting a message that says "No text under finger". Can someone please help with this? Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It might be the type of PDF. Some PDF files that look like text can be pure image files, in which case GoodReader won't be able to detect text to highlight.

You can still use the Freehand tool (bottom of the toolbar) at 9pt and 25% opacity to get an effect similar to using a highlighter pen.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It might be the type of PDF. Some PDF files that look like text can be pure image files, in which case GoodReader won't be able to detect text to highlight. You can still use the Freehand tool (bottom of the toolbar) at 9pt and 25% opacity to get an effect similar to using a highlighter pen.

I think you just solved the problem. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts