What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ruggedized ipad case

woodworker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am considering OK pretty much convinced I am going to be buying an ipad within the next few weeks. I am woodworker and intend to have it in my studio as I work so I am looking into a ruggedized case. I am not overly concerned about my dropping it but am concerned about something being dropped on it and even more about dust. With the type of work I do I generate a lot of sawdust so I am looking at something that protects the ports. Also I will be using it as reader around the house and church so want something that is not too bulky and easy to use in my lap. I would appreciate any suggestions forum current users.
Thanks
Jim

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
woodworker said:
I am considering OK pretty much convinced I am going to be buying an ipad within the next few weeks. I am woodworker and intend to have it in my studio as I work so I am looking into a ruggedized case. I am not overly concerned about my dropping it but am concerned about something being dropped on it and even more about dust. With the type of work I do I generate a lot of sawdust so I am looking at something that protects the ports. Also I will be using it as reader around the house and church so want something that is not too bulky and easy to use in my lap. I would appreciate any suggestions forum current users.
Thanks
Jim

Life proof case, survivor, or defender from otter box

Mr.Wolfskill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For you , I would recommend the same as above, but in this order:

Survivor case by Griffen, Defender case by Otterbox, Lifeproof Nuud case.

My reason for this rating is both the Survivor and Defender cases are designed for hard drops, dust, and water, in that order, while the Lifeproof Nuud is a waterproof case first, then a drop and dust protector next. Do not get me wrong, ANYONE of these cases will work for you just fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts