What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen replacement

wackyjacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much apple charge to replace a screen ipad 4 thx

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, hard to say from your brief description - i.e. I'm assuming that your screen is damaged (e.g. cracked) but if the cause of this damage was 'substantial' then other damage to the device may have occurred - just saying? If you're into DIY repair, then take a look at iFixit HERE - about a $100 (USD) - if you have an Apple Store nearby, then I would suggest a visit and an estimate - good luck. Dave :)

OP
W

wackyjacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, hard to say from your brief description - i.e. I'm assuming that your screen is damaged (e.g. cracked) but if the cause of this damage was 'substantial' then other damage to the device may have occurred - just saying? If you're into DIY repair, then take a look at iFixit HERE - about a $100 (USD) - if you have an Apple Store nearby, then I would suggest a visit and an estimate - good luck. Dave :)

Thx Dave its actually minor damage to one of corners looks splintered rather then cracked.

OP
W

wackyjacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dave sorry if i have posted twice just getting used to this forum. Its very little damage ipad still working etc it looks more like a shatter in one of the corners rether then a crack.

OP
W

wackyjacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx dave but can i plz ask you another question, i downloaded a app that said free once you have play a few levels it then wants you to pay now i know this happens but this game called OZ which is a match three game does not tell you how much now to the question how do i find out how much? Many thx and i so appreciate your time.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thx dave but can i plz ask you another question, i downloaded a app that said free once you have play a few levels it then wants you to pay now i know this happens but this game called OZ which is a match three game does not tell you how much now to the question how do i find out how much? Many thx and i so appreciate your time.

Sorry, but I just do a few games on the iPad (couple solitaire ones, sudoku, & mine sweeper) - you might want to visit the Game Forum and search there and if not productive, then leave a post - good luck! Dave :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Normally, any app or the app store prompts you before you go on to purchase something using real money, so if you tap on it, it should prompt you and ask you to confirm the purchase and the amount to be paid should be displayed there. However, since I have not made any in-app purchases till date, I cannot tell you anything. All which I tell is just from the accidental tap of a purchase. Now different apps can have different behaviours , but that should not be. :)

OP
W

wackyjacky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for the reply if in doubt leave it out, i deleted it as i could not see anywhere how much it was and as it was just a mindless amtch 3 i decided i could do without it lol thx again.

Most reactions

Latest posts