What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technical drawing app

KoratBJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a drawing/sketch app capable of basic technical drawings. Please advise.

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KoratBJ said:
I am looking for a drawing/sketch app capable of basic technical drawings. Please advise.

Inkpad works pretty well. Probably one of the easiest vector graphics apps to use, but not the most sophisticated. I use it for doing quick sketches.

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KoratBJ said:

You might take a look at TouchDraw. It can interact with MS Visio and is fairly capable for business diagrams, maps, floor plans or network diagrams. I haven't used it extensively, but it's handled everything I've needed so far.

OP
K

KoratBJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I will have a look at touch draw. I have just discovered BoomCAD, it's pretty basic but easy to use.

GoatR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AutoCAD WS & AutoCAD Sketch are both very good I'm an architectural designer and both of these are standard in our office on both smartphone and iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

peterkelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.uxproductivity.com
Although its more expensive than the other options, I'm a big fan of OmniGraffle. I've used the mac version for years and as far as I can tell the iPad has the full set of features present on the desktop version.

Most reactions

Latest posts