What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome post

serovando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my name is Sergio, I had bought recently my iPad 2, and I am using it for my work. I am an electronic engineer working on sales for a control system integrator in Costa Rica.

I am looking for business and productive apps.

aarvee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. You could look at -Docs to go: sync Ms office files etc to pc and work with them on iPad
Evernote is another great app. For news - pulse news reader.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there Sergio and welcome.

There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

These are the hacking section rules for all you jail breakers (and would be jail breakers) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2892-hacking-section-rules-please-read.html

We also have an app for this forum. A link to download the app is: Discussion Forum for iPad Users for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

If you have other Apple products or are interested in other Apple kit then why not join our sister forum too at http://www.appleforums.net/

Finally, for those who still haven't had enough how about a video explaining about our other forums (note:you may want to play this at half speed but hey, why shouldn't Phil be excited about our forums!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Taffersim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings, I am a new iPad2 owner (57 years young) and would like say thanks for providing this forum it is a fab beast and already proven to be useful.

Cheers and best wishes to all.

Oops just noticed I may have posted this in the wrong place.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from UK. I use the iworks collection from iTunes. Pages, keynote and numbers apps. Good reader is also used regularly.

OP
S

serovando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aarvee said:
Hi. You could look at -Docs to go: sync Ms office files etc to pc and work with them on iPad
Evernote is another great app. For news - pulse news reader.

Hi aarvee, I already have those apps you mentioned, thank you. I am using also Dropbox, Documents, iBrainstorm, iPdf Reader, Autocad ws, and some other apps, but if you know any other that can be useful for me, please let me know. Best regards.

OP
S

serovando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Hi there Sergio and welcome.

There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

Hi Gabriel, thank you for the info, I had read it. Right now I am reading all info regarding to jailbreak my iPad.
Other Apple products I have: MacBook Pro, iPhone 4 16 GB and IPod Classic 160 GB, I am going to join URL you mentioned thanks.

Best regards

OP
S

serovando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Hi Tim, thank you for the info. iPad is an excellent product, very fast, it gives me excellent results for personal as well as for business issues. Hope I can get more form it when jailbreak it.

If any concerns, I'll let you know, thanks.

Best regards.

OP
S

serovando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Welcome from UK. I use the iworks collection from iTunes. Pages, keynote and numbers apps. Good reader is also used regularly.

Hi Hayles66, thank you for the iWorks reference, I used it on my MacBook, forgot there are iPad apps for it, I'll get them. Thank you.

Best regards,

SEO

Most reactions

Latest posts