What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you use your iPad for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does everyone use their iPad for? Computer, work, pictures, journal/diary, reading, kids...etc.?

Sent from my iPad 2

M

Manou

I use it to learn Chinese (writing and memorising characters as well as audio lessons), as my main email tool, surfing the web, as a word processor and for presentations. My iPad is the best learning tool ever (thanks to the estroke and pleco apps).

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
i use it in place of my lappy. i still need my desktop comps for work of course, but the ipad is always my best friend on my desk every day.

in business i use it daily as a coms port basically. Business planner/diary, emails, skype, messaging, internet etc etc. i also use it for invoicing and business letters. and it's used for my accounting (via Office2HD excel files), although i'll soon be trying Numbers on my ipad instead.
in pleasure we use it in the home for watching movies and tv catchup (BBC iplayer, ITV player etc) via HDMI cable to TV. Home emails, internet and internet shopping, BBC news, Skype, sometimes games, weather, trip planning, video/photos, home accounts etc etc.

There basically nothing my laptop can do that my ipad doesnt. my laptop is now retired.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use mine for this site of course, email, Internet browsing and shopping. We take long drives and it's very useful as a navigational tool, compass Am currently researching an oversees trip in conjunction with my MacBook. It's been simply great having the 2 screens going at once. Facebook and games. Watching movies. Skype, banking, recipe hunting and ingredient conversion, reading, drawing, colour matching, torch. Photography and inventory lists. The list goes on, it's more a case of what I don't use it for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts