What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Apple made me do it. Something about drawing something in something (Notes) for something (#WorldArtDay) and posting it to Twitter. This isn't Twitter, but what the heck.

7F8DF127-DF9E-4E58-831D-FC5B9C9D5DE6.jpeg

On the iPad Mini

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, golf is about the only sport that I follow anymore and usually the professionals, BUT this year both the women's and men's Wake Forest University (trained and taught there for 38 years) teams in my home town, won the ACC Championships - congrats! The men's last win was 1989! Actually held at Bermuda Run near me and attended by my 16 y/o son and I - the glory years were the 50s through 70s - this makes their 19th win of the ACC tournament, a record. Dave :)

P.S. much more competitive, i.e. there are now 15 schools in the ACC (vs. about half back in 1989)
WFUGolf2022.png

Most reactions

Latest posts