What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet goes in and out.

salty dog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off, my wife and I both have mini ipads and both have iphones. On my mini ipad I keep losing the internet since yesterday. All the while both phones and her ipad maintain there internet and also my computer maintains its. When I lose it all it says in the upper left corner is Ipad, no wifi icon and not even LTE. Hope someone has an answer for this, Please...

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - first, I would suggest that you go into Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Network Selected Info - there 'Forget This Network' and then setup the wireless on you iPad w/ the same network.

If not effective, 'Reset' your device and 'Power Recycle' your modem & router (may be the same unit?), i.e. turn off the power and/or pull the plug (s), wait about a minute, then power up the modem first, followed by the router - sometimes the DHCP IP assignments need to be reset - let us know if any of these maneuvers help. Dave :)

OP
salty dog

salty dog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All is good, don't know what happened except that the internet had gone down while I had been running on it so maybe that caused it. Thanks

Most reactions