What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 10 2022 10.9 64gb not smooth on swiping opening/closing apps etc.

Sasuke___

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought it 1 week ago and I really love it its really fast, great Battery life but the swiping on the homescreen etc. is like 30fps instead of 60fps like any other regular ios device. its Not reduce motion, its not because of my storage, its not because of my iPadOS version, i tried to hard reset and factory reset and its still the same. Please someone help me. I cant find anything anywhere about this its driving me crazy

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I bought it 1 week ago and I really love it its really fast, great Battery life but the swiping on the homescreen etc. is like 30fps instead of 60fps like any other regular ios device. its Not reduce motion, its not because of my storage, its not because of my iPadOS version, i tried to hard reset and factory reset and its still the same. Please someone help me. I cant find anything anywhere about this its driving me crazy
Depends on who you bought this iPad from, but I would be inclined to try and get a refund,

Most reactions

Latest posts