What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a MySQL form builder for iPad?

Godzuki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already have a MySQL database working on an Ubuntu server, (Linux based)

Is there an app that allows me to create forms and connect them to MySQL tables/databases?

I been looking on the App Store, but I get nothing but MySQL clients, and that's not what I'm looking for.
Other solution but to create my own apps on Xcode or creating php forms?

Can someone help me here?

OP
Godzuki

Godzuki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I was looking for something like Bento for iPad, but Bento won't connect to a MySQL database. I suspect that FileMaker Pro may be the answer I'm looking for, but I'm not sure if FileMaker Pro for iPad can connect to a MySQL database.

I read on their site that they have a partnership with MySQL but I don't know what products support that database engine (MySQL) or if I may use that on my iPad.

If I could make forms and even reports like the ones on FileMaker Pro but with a MySQL connection, that would be great.

I already programmed several windows 32 bit applications, and I store the data on several MySQL databases. Most people working here have an iPad or an iPhone and I would like to be able to port my apps for windows on the iPad. I'm learning to do the things on FileMaker Pro but seems like abandoning MySQL for a FileMaker Pro database will lead me to remake not only my apps, but the website too, and I don't have access to the site code.

Most reactions

Latest posts