What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LCD with ghosts

alexandrehos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone had this?? It is being a few days since this started, and it is getting worse. My question is, the problem is with the soc or with the lcd?Does anyone knows?
Video showing the problem

Thxs :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Burn in on newer LCD Pannels is not impossible. I've seen it on my iMac. Fortunately, unlike older CRT's, is is rarely permanent. Try changing your home screen and lockscreen to a solid color for the next few days. Black or white would probably work best.

OP
A

alexandrehos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, I will try this. But i don't think that it is a burn in problem. There is a problem when it is playing videos, especially with the darker colors, I will try this and record this other problem, thank you :)

Please, do not lock this post, the problem has not being solved yet.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Posts only get locked if the orginal post was a couple of years old, and the problem/solutions are no longer valid.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts