What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Hard Cases Available at CimoUSA.com!

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Hey guys, it's been a while since we've given you an update on the site. First we'd like to point out that we've changed the overall site color to white. The white background allows us to use a white background to the item images and improve readability.

Also, you may have noticed the change in advertisements at the bottom of the forum. We're giving away a free iPad Screen protector to any customer who purchases two iPad cases. Here is the banner:

banner2.jpg

We've added and removed many products over this time.

Our newest additions would be the hard cases!

ipad_rubber_black_01.jpg
ipad_rubber_black_03.jpg

You may not be able to tell from the image (we'll be creating a YouTube channel to have a better look at the cases) but this case is rubberized, meaning it has a coating of a rubber material over a normal hard case. This coating improves grip considerably and adds a matte and clean look your iPad. This case will only be available in the color black.

ipad_hard_clear_01.jpg

Here are the Snap-On Hard Shell Cases. These come in many different colors. These cases are limited in stock at the moment All the openings for the dock connector, charger, and buttons were precisely cut to allow full access to all the device functions. It is user-friendly, and super easy to install.

ipad_hard_black_hole_03.jpg

These are the Snap-On Hard Shell Case with a hole for the Apple Logo. They are almost identical to the cases above but they have a hole for the Apple logo as well as a better protection around the volume and rotation lock switch. These are also limited in stock since they are not very popular due to the hole in the back but we believe the customer should be offered a choice and many like to show the fact that they have an iPad with the logo. ll the openings for the dock connector, charger, and buttons were precisely cut to allow full access to all the device functions. It is user-friendly, and super easy to install.

We added some sleeve cases in different colors:

ipad_sleeve_light_pink.jpg
ipad_sleeve_blue.jpg
ipad_sleeve_red.jpg

We are expecting many DESIGN cases in the coming weeks as well as other replacement soft gel cases.

If you have any questions about these or any other cases, feel free to contact us at [email protected].

P.S. We are now Top Sellers / Power Sellers on eBay! Check us out there for even lower prices!

Last edited:

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks nice, does it add much bulk to the Pad, I want to be able to slip it in my STM Jacket.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
looking good there bud ..i guess it time to break out the credit card again and do a little shopping

OP
C

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Looks nice, does it add much bulk to the Pad, I want to be able to slip it in my STM Jacket.

The clear hard cases are 1.5mm thick. By the looks of the STM Jacket (we've had no experience with it so we can't give a guarantee), it should fit. As long as there is at a quarter inch of room to spare for the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts