What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print problems after iOS8

Jim Snoddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like others I had no printer connection but eventually managed to reconnect. However, I still can't print any documents. All I get is is a printed error message saying " URF ERROR- Incomplete Session by time out"
Any suggestions? I have Samsung M2022W mono laser printer

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thought I would come back here and tell how I did a workaround of sorts for printing from Ipads and 5S with HP 3511. It has an option to use Wireless Direct and I chose that in settings on the printer. You can't use Air Print as such, but you choose the printer in your wifi selections and then print. After printing you need to go back to wifi in settings and rechoose your router. Its not an elegant solution but at least we can now print from our 4 devices (Air, Three and 2/5S) when needed. I was able to print from native apps, third party like Noteability and from Printer Pro app which gives me many printing options.

Most reactions

Latest posts