What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribez with friends

ajc41

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone any clue how or when we can play Tribez with friends, on Level 52 now thought it would be something that opened as you advanced but never seems too, can anyone shed any light, cheers :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi--I have moved this to the Game section where this will gain more attention.

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone any clue how or when we can play Tribez with friends, on Level 52 now thought it would be something that opened as you advanced but never seems too, can anyone shed any light, cheers :)

I have the same question. Keeps telling me I can play with friends "soon"
The game has been updated a few days before and now, you can play with friends and visit them.

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The game has been updated a few days before and now, you can play with friends and visit them.

Hi! I am also playing Tribez. Would you friend me there? My ID is uu95475
I have 78 stars (almost 79)
Have a nice day :)

I need duty free items, specially cognac and whiskey. Pls tell me what you need. Have a nice day :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi! I am also playing Tribez. Would you friend me there? My ID is uu95475
I have 78 stars (almost 79)
Have a nice day :)

I need duty free items, specially cognac and whiskey. Pls tell me what you need. Have a nice day :)

Done.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Add me please need neighbors please pf3jcep
Hi! May I direct you to the thread Tribez, where there are discussions regarding the game. But very few people are playing due to the lot of bugs. I will add you on Friday, as that's when I will be 'downloading assets' and will play.

Most reactions

Latest posts