What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aid Required To Create backups of My Recently Bought iPad 3

sarasimp6159

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello people,

I am starting this thread to gain the attention of you to help me as soon as possible. actually I have bought my iPad just before a few months ago, and now it's getting crashed time to time. so i am thinking to send it to service center to let the issues be fixed. but the authorities there will delete all the data which I have alsready stored on them. So i am looking for an ideal solution that can help me creating backups of iPad applications alongwith its music files and videos. through searching over the interent, I have found one but getting confused to opt it or not, as various controversies are found in most of the cases. so please suggest me to opt this tool or recommend some others.

Source: MODERATOR EDIT: EXTERNAL LINK REMOVED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people,

I am starting this thread to gain the attention of you to help me as soon as possible. actually I have bought my iPad just before a few months ago, and now it's getting crashed time to time. so i am thinking to send it to service center to let the issues be fixed. but the authorities there will delete all the data which I have alsready stored on them. So i am looking for an ideal solution that can help me creating backups of iPad applications alongwith its music files and videos. through searching over the interent, I have found one but getting confused to opt it or not, as various controversies are found in most of the cases. so please suggest me to opt this tool or recommend some others.

Source: MODERATOR EDIT: EXTERNAL LINK REMOVED.

Have you tried just syncing it to iTunes?

As long as you can get to your Apple account once the problem is fixed, you can reinstall the apps you had for free. Syncing in iTunes is your best bet however. You can do a backup through iTunes as well.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back