What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jal, the cheese wasn't any problem - I put on full spacesuit before ;)
I initalised the launch during breakfast and went to work leaving the ipad at home. I was in a hurry, so didn't make it to post message here: "It's a technical launch, please feel free to take 1st place".
It might sound funny, but did we lift off already? If so - it's great, because now I have open path to next step (newsstand). Thank you!

I'm in too does anyone mind if I jump past them?

Sorry guys, I didn't read the forum before jumping in the launch. And I did take the first place:rolleyes: I need some quick , solid launches. Still have no awful statue. Hope you aren't angry with me :eek:

Rob I joined your launch, (pad 1 ) but I need help,

I'm in too, does anyone mind if I jump past them?

I don't mind,Go for it, I think Rod's asleep

Great thanks, I'm in no hurry, so will use up some small stuff first. I thought he said he was at work, but I guess he could be asleep there too!

Sorry guys, I didn't read the forum before jumping in the launch. And I did take the first place:rolleyes: I need some quick , solid launches. Still have no awful statue. Hope you aren't angry with me :eek:

Thank you all for joining my launch. I'm not asleep, just busy at work.
I apologize for initialising the launch, not controlling it and confusing you, but I need this launch only to make another step towards Mission Control Centre level 2. So please take 1st place as you wish.

@ Red Dog: AFAIR we couldn't connect to be neighbours, so how were you able to join my launch? Maybe last update changes something and we'll be able to reconnect?

Last edited:

I think Rob was ok with it, Hope you ended up with something good,

Thanks for that really appreciate it!

Hey all,

Been a bit hectic this side. I see that we have a new quest. Has anyone managed to finish this one yet?

I have put down a few of those round things with the telescope - hope it helps.

I have tried to keep up with the gifting, so whatever you send me I will just return.

A quick one though - do we have to launch a rocket for this quest, will it use my normal launch pad? If not, will I be able to launch a normal launch at the same time?

By the way, I have seen some of you guys have really impressive airports with my visits. Very nice indeed. Fred being one of them.

Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back