What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi, just wanted to send out a thank you to those who have helped me with the mission control items, I only need one more solar cell to finish not including the controllers of course.

hi, I could use a solar cell or beacons, thanks.

In case it helps, I've also built some new buildings to help you out. I have 4 Research Labs, 4 Aviation Museums and 6 Newspaper stands, all either back of airport or on right. Don't have the room to shuffle them and didn't think ahead to place them all together!! There are also 5 cottages dotted around front left...

Hi, just wanted to send out a thank you to those who have helped me with the mission control items, I only need one more solar cell to finish not including the controllers of course.

hi, I could use a solar cell or beacons, thanks.

On the way!

oops! I mixed up captain flop and captain boyington...
Lol! We were both wanting same thing though, but I just need the console things now.

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

We won but the travelling took forever!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

We have city fans in the house. Not enough to go to the game, but they watched it. You from manchester then?

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hey all,

Have started a normal launch if anyone wants to jump in - 792 points and someone with 56.

Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

We have city fans in the house. Not enough to go to the game, but they watched it. You from manchester then?

Originally from South London but been in Manchester 37 years and married to a Mancunian and children born here.

Hi Guys

I've just made an upgrade. If you have some free gifting slots, please dont forget about me ;).
I could provide solar cells and other standard things.

Cheers !

Provost76 lvl. 38

Need: solar cell(4), spaceship console(4), comm antenna(3), optical system(2)

Originally from South London but been in Manchester 37 years and married to a Mancunian and children born here.

Good to hear you went for the blues and not the reds ;)

:-0
I'm a red!! Lol

Hi Guys

I've just made an upgrade. If you have some free gifting slots, please dont forget about me ;).
I could provide solar cells and other standard things.

Cheers !

Provost76 lvl. 38

Need: solar cell(4), spaceship console(4), comm antenna(3), optical system(2)

I will send an optical system

It wasn't as if I had a choice if I wanted to stay married. Not that I would have chosen the reds anyway!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back