What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It wasn't as if I had a choice if I wanted to stay married. Not that I would have chosen the reds anyway!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Think I started to follow the blues to annoy my dad! Lol

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Join me on my launch (Big Quest Rocket)

I am already 500+ points in

Crewman (level 40)

Think I started to follow the blues to annoy my dad! Lol

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Are you from Manchester as well then?

Are you from Manchester as well then?

Yeah but living between Macclesfield and stockport now

Yeah but living between Macclesfield and stockport now

Me too. Where abouts?

I've now got the tAsk to complete the lunch - old pad - before I start are people available to join or already engaged in others?

Thanks!

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Is anyone else having problems getting light gathering mirrors to drop? Are they more likely to drop from certain buildings? I haven't had one drop from a flight yet and I've got 5 planes flying non stop!

Is anyone else having problems getting light gathering mirrors to drop? Are they more likely to drop from certain buildings? I haven't had one drop from a flight yet and I've got 5 planes flying non stop!

no, for me it is the wide angle camera...

Yes, I have the same problem. No solution for you unfortunately. They just dropped sometimes. I had 6 planes flying three to north three to south, 41 flights to north. They dropped yesterday evening. I had all the other items 7 times each.

Mirrors are a problem for me too! Have 6 of everything else in the collection. Sold all my jumbos, having 4 running north and 4 running south, Ascent stage item is also rare for me!

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Me too. Where abouts?

Poynton, u know it?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back