What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It will turn out that you meet everyday at the grocery, but don't talk each other because you weren't introduced yet ;)

Or too busy playing this game we don't see anyone else:)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Or too busy playing this game we don't see anyone else:)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Or its that stupid person you see everyday and you will neverrrrr talk to

I've now got the tAsk to complete the lunch - old pad - before I start are people available to join or already engaged in others?

Thanks!

Level:35 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

I launched this afternoon

Is anyone else having problems getting light gathering mirrors to drop? Are they more likely to drop from certain buildings? I haven't had one drop from a flight yet and I've got 5 planes flying non stop!

Mine is a different one. I can't think of the name of it...

Poynton, u know it?

I live in it!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

I live in it!

No way!

It's freaking me out!!!!

I'm worried our planes might crash into each other!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back