What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I'm worried our planes might crash into each other!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

It's likely. It's a small village

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Me too!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Glad we r keeping your mind of this frustrating game for a while :)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Glad we r keeping your mind of this frustrating game for a while :)

Something's got to entertain us other than GI's disappointments!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

It's likely. It's a small village

This is sooooo weird.

This is sooooo weird.

I know. Do u have kids at the high school?

I know. Do u have kids at the high school?

Did have but they are both at uni now. Do you?

Did have but they are both at uni now. Do you?

Yeah. One in year 7, one in year 9. So doubt they'll know yours

I can't believe that all the neighbours on here from all over the world, I find one who is a neighbour for real!!!!

username: Lucas91189
Daily player (Lvl 30)

Need: 1x archive box, 4x spaceship launch console.

Please add me, will send gifts in return!

I can't believe that all the neighbours on here from all over the world, I find one who is a neighbour for real!!!!

I actually chuckled.
What are the odds ey!!

I live in it!

Wow small world have relatives near you in hazel grove, parents were living ages ago in Stockport . Now near southport

What's the odds on you two playing this game and joining this forum

Must be time for you two to pick the numbers this Saturday together

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Last edited:
Wow small world have relatives near you in hazel grove, parents were living ages ago in Stockport . Now near southport

Good idea. We could do with some cash to finish this latest mission

How spooky is all this?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back