What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

We're having a Spring snowstorm. I've had enough shoveling for 1 day!

I was out shovelling today too - and I've had enough for this year! It started snowing on Thursday and we got more than 20cm over the weekend. I love having four distinct (more or less) seasons but snow in April that stays makes me want to jump on one of my planes and go somewhere where it's actually sun shining, tulips coming up, trees turning green spring.

I was out shovelling today too - and I've had enough for this year! It started snowing on Thursday and we got more than 20cm over the weekend. I love having four distinct (more or less) seasons but snow in April that stays makes me want to jump on one of my planes and go somewhere where it's actually sun shining, tulips coming up, trees turning green spring.

Pick me up on the way!

If we had 20 cm of snow we would be off work for a week while they cleared the roads , kids would love it..

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Could anyone help me with spaceship launch console? Thanks!

Timbuktuu
Lv 40

Can't gift them but if you finish the task see post above by ircro you can get them from certain flights.

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

I just started a launch from my new pad...feel free to join!

bmh114

Good morning, if you are able to join a launch I have one going, just me so far, traditional style.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Hi I joined!
added more or less all my big stuff, so from now on, I can only help with small items...

You guys are so crazy with your actual neighbors and visiting Tele. Actually visiting France sounds kinda nice right now. Maybe even enjoy some real life French women.

Could anyone help me with spaceship launch console? Thanks!

Timbuktuu
Lv 40

Sorry cannot gift. Do you need any other space items? I do not need anymore space items

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back