What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sorry about that. Will organise wine and cheese for tomorrow.

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Just drop them off on you way up north please

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Good afternoon from sunny Poynton!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Just popped back for a visit. Definitely warmer here!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Got a launch goin on if anyone wants to join

Wish I could, waiting for my capsule to return from the baby launch - still four hours to go :(

Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

I suppose I'll have to buy them too, but still have illusions/hope and struggle to get those consoles without paying.

I'm going to try flying to get them. Started sending out all 8 planes yesterday but no consoles so far. Even if I get a couple I'll be happy. There's still 8 days left in the quest and I'm in no hurry. Will see how things go.

I'm going to try flying to get them. Started sending out all 8 planes yesterday but no consoles so far. Even if I get a couple I'll be happy. There's still 8 days left in the quest and I'm in no hurry. Will see how things go.

It's my plan too :)

I didnt get any consoles yet either.
If it becomes tight, I will use sky captain bonus.

I didnt get any consoles yet either.
If it becomes tight, I will use sky captain bonus.

I have a couple of bonuses too that I can use but won't unless I absolutely have to. Thanks for posting the list of tasks we needed to do to get to this point. I planned carefully and was able to complete all the tasks during a single visiting session. Couldn't have done that without your info.

My timer is gone too. It disappeared after I got the Academy.
My timer is gone as well, don't know when that happened. But the special"missions" in the left are still coming. Found colonel ...... In someones yellow houses. And now flying to tur...... to get a laser something.

I think its a brand new GI quest: find the timer

Last edited:
My timer is gone too. It disappeared after I got the Academy.

How do you get the academy?

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

My timer is gone as well, don't know when that happened. But the special"missions" in the left are still coming. Found colonel ...... In someones yellow houses. And now flying to tur...... to get a laser something.

i thonk its a brand new GI quest: find the timer

That's better than GI's old quest - Find your neighbour when you can't see any usernames!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back