What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just friend requested you. This has happened to me before, others see two launches when only one is running, like a phantom launch, but you don't get two rewards

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. No space items please, Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Hi bernardngo.........I've just excepted your friends invite now.....thank you!

Nice airport! What's the cool tower that connects with the airport?

Few things I've not seen before on your airport!

Sent u a module....hope that's alright.

Phantom launch....perhaps they've transferred to a newer ipad and tried launching two together perhaps?

Are the 'spaceship launch consoles' available by friends gifts for the mission control centre level 2 or do you need green notes for them?

I need 4 of them launch consoles, 1 solar cell & 1 communication antenna.

Last edited:

Perfect, I tried to send back hope you got it. Let me know what you need in the future. Have you updated your game in a while? There is a newer version out there with some new quests. Enjoy!

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. No space items please, Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Prometheus launch in process, 2nd place still open for 400pts, 21hours 26 min to go, anybody want a ride?

Ha I thought something like that. Transplanted a long time ago? If you want to practice your moederstaal, there is a dutch airportcity forum. Meet you their in the hollandse lente( with tulips Frenetta!)

Thank you for the tulips! I have some purple ones and some red ones in vases right now. So pretty!

Hi all.....

Can anyone tell me why, when I join other players space launches I can't see them ? When other players join my launches I can see them and they are rewarded with 3,000 coins and a silver box on completion of launch. However when I join other people's launches the time remaining is the same time as there's but there not visible and I have to add the full 1600 to launch. Can anyone help, does this happen to anyone else?

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 137

That doesn't sound right at all. Sounds like it's time to send a ticket to GI.

Prometheus launch in process, 2nd place still open for 400pts, 21hours 26 min to go, anybody want a ride?

Would love to but waiting for my lander to get back.

That doesn't sound right at all. Sounds like it's time to send a ticket to GI.

I recently had to contact them when my purchase of 96 notes were not credited to my account.

They took ages to reply at first then sent me endless emails blaming iTunes.

iTunes refunded me but GI didn't want anything to do with it.

No small gesture of good will..........sorry.....nothing.

The countless glitches over the year have somehow not stopped me flying though........

Endless update failures fixing one problem yet creating another........

Would love to, but have to wait another 3 hours for my lander. Will be launching tonight

I have just started a spaceship launch if anyone wants to join, I have added 736 so far, 23.5 hrs remaining to join.

I have just started a spaceship launch if anyone wants to join, I have added 736 so far, 23.5 hrs remaining to join.

Can u c if u can add me. I accidentally deleted you yesterday when I was scrolling through neighbours. I tried to add u back but it won't let me :(

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hi everyone

Please can you add me as a neighbour. I can send communication antenna, but need solar cell and space launch consoles

Thanks

Martin1969

Have sent request. Can send solar cell but don't need antenna. Can u return duty free stuff or repair stuff - cockpit glass or something. Thx

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Running a space pad 2 launch it will be a quick one so easy 2nd gone when you can't see it in the list

At 23.18 only 54 points left with only first place taken. Left open in case someone wants it.

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Last edited:
Can u c if u can add me. I accidentally deleted you yesterday when I was scrolling through neighbours. I tried to add u back but it won't let me :(

Friend request sent

Phantom launch....perhaps they've transferred to a newer ipad and tried launching two together perhaps?

Are the 'spaceship launch consoles' available by friends gifts for the mission control centre level 2 or do you need green notes for them?

I need 4 of them launch consoles, 1 solar cell & 1 communication antenna.

You will either have to fly to get the launch consoles or buy them. I, and a few other players, are trying to get them from flights. When you finish the Big Brother collection a new task will pop up telling you to launch your OLD rocket. As soon as you launch it, you'll run through a series of tasks until the consoles are available from flights to Canary Islands, Nice, Shanghai and Berlin. The first task is to visit neighbours' newspaper stands, then aviation museums, and friends' cottages. Then a new flight becomes available to Tungaska where you pick up a laser cannon. Next you visit friends' research labs, fly to Washington to pick up something ( can't remember) and then the consoles become available on the flights I mentioned above. Sounds complicated but I managed to complete all the tasks during one set of visits. I know others haven't been as lucky but . . . I may end up buying the consoles if I run out of time but I think it's worth a try. Good Luck!

Cn anyone remember, if someone is showing two launches, which one do you join? Is it the one started FIRST, in time, i.e. with the shortest amount left, or the other one?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back