What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Anyone you can join me on an old launch, if you see 2 join the second one as the first ones seems to be the empty one.... Thanks for trying anyway rickcc

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

No worries. :) Thing is, I'm sure the last time I tried, it was this way round. What's the betting it's really just random which one is the phantom one...?

If anyone wants to join me in the first Pingways launch - I've got about 500-600 points I could put in, but that won't get me off the ground, so I'll put them in if there are 3 of us and we can get airborne between us. Otherwise I'll use them on another launch tomorrow.

Do make use of Pingways second launch first, get him off the ground and then come back for me!! :-D

I recently had to contact them when my purchase of 96 notes were not credited to my account.

They took ages to reply at first then sent me endless emails blaming iTunes.

iTunes refunded me but GI didn't want anything to do with it.

No small gesture of good will..........sorry.....nothing.

The countless glitches over the year have somehow not stopped me flying though........

Endless update failures fixing one problem yet creating another........

I know. I too am addicted to this game, even though it makes me crazy!

No worries. :) Thing is, I'm sure the last time I tried, it was this way round. What's the betting it's really just random which one is the phantom one...?

It's not betting - two launches (or more) happens when unpatient player taps the "Start" button twice (or more) - then two launches are created but the originator of this mess participates only in second (latest) launch. So you should always choose the newest launch (with longest timer).

If anyone wants to join me in the first Pingways launch - I've got about 500-600 points I could put in, but that won't get me off the ground, so I'll put them in if there are 3 of us and we can get airborne between us. Otherwise I'll use them on another launch tomorrow.

Do make use of Pingways second launch first, get him off the ground and then come back for me!! :-D

I've just joined to help you, can put remaining 1000 points, but let's take it slow - I've got loads of solid fuel to burn.

BTW: do you see my avatar in game (same as on forum) - I can't see my own avatar on the launch list.

It's not betting - two launches (or more) happens when unpatient player taps the "Start" button twice (or more) - then two launches are created but the originator of this mess participates only in second (latest) launch. So you should always choose the newest launch (with longest timer).

I've just joined to help you, can put remaining 1000 points, but let's take it slow - I've got loads of solid fuel to burn.

BTW: do you see my avatar in game (same as on forum) - I can't see my own avatar on the launch list.

Understood on the launches. Will take the second from now on!

Happy to go slow. Do you mind if I take first place? Think I can get to 801 points if we go slow... I'm still after my first alien artefact :)

And yes, I can see your avatar in game

Last edited:
Just started a launch from the original pad if anyone can join. Thx

I have 4 Aviation Museums near my airport if you need a bunch for to quest.

Crewman. Level 40

Where are all the butterfly's gone? But I do love your pic, who is the little one?
Yes, the game is addictive, has much as the forum is,

I was trying to switch to my fake FB account using the directions provided by GI. Obviously it didn't work! Please let me know if the butterfly shows up again! That's my grandbaby.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back