What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

oops ! I have no landing lamps anymore !

could you send me some, please ??? thanks

Will send you one tomorrow, have flown 7 planes non stop all day spreading some up when I had enough fuel, got one console three more to go.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Just started a launch from the new pad on my iPhone game, easy third place up for grabs at 412 points if anyone's interested.

oops ! I have no landing lamps anymore !

could you send me some, please ??? thanks

I'll send when it resets, you can return gift as I'm still trying to get the surf board!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

It's not betting - two launches (or more) happens when unpatient player taps the "Start" button twice (or more) - then two launches are created but the originator of this mess participates only in second (latest) launch. So you should always choose the newest launch (with longest timer).

I've just joined to help you, can put remaining 1000 points, but let's take it slow - I've got loads of solid fuel to burn.

BTW: do you see my avatar in game (same as on forum) - I can't see my own avatar on the launch list.

I don't think you can see your own avatar in a launch, but others should see it.

Hi guys I've sent a few friends invites out....please except if you have on from me......

Only seem to be able to send a couple of friends invites as starts saying promo code is wrong?

I promise to always return gifts! Please send me a friends invite if you can!

Last edited:
Hi guys I've sent a few friends invites out....please except if you have on from me......

Only seem to be able to send a couple of friends invites as starts saying promo code is wrong?

I promise to always return gifts! Please send me a friends invite if you can!

You can only send 5 invites a day.

Can't see your launch

Was gone already, I am a quick launcher these days, thanks to the gift from GI ( love them:p)
Will launch again within a few hours. Have to wait another 2 hours for the lander and than start again immediatly.
You are welcome

Was gone already, I am a quick launcher these days, thanks to the gift from GI ( love them:p)
Will launch again within a few hours. Have to wait another 2 hours for the lander and than start again immediatly.
You are welcome

do you plan to launch prometeus? I'd love to join ...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back