What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Well, my astronaut is back on earth and the quest has finished. But disappointing like this.
I did finish the null collection(the one with the statues). The reword was a atommodel ( or something like that) but I didn't found that back anywhere. Also a bit disappointing
But yes....I know.....GI is a bit disappointing( or worse)

Hi guys I've sent a few friends invites out....please except if you have on from me......

Only seem to be able to send a couple of friends invites as starts saying promo code is wrong?

I promise to always return gifts! Please send me a friends invite if you can!

Friend request sent

Understood on the launches. Will take the second from now on!

Happy to go slow. Do you mind if I take first place? Think I can get to 801 points if we go slow... I'm still after my first alien artefact :)

And yes, I can see your avatar in game

No problem, I'm glad you took the first place (I apologize for late reply, I've been busy all the day).

Sad, I know but I noticed this during a previous launch so took screenshots this time. Typical shoddy workmanship from our (least) favourite game developers...

Attachments

• image-1945578860.jpg
    image-1945578860.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 166
  • image-191142407.jpg
    image-191142407.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 141
Hi guys I've sent a few friends invites out....please except if you have on from me......

Only seem to be able to send a couple of friends invites as starts saying promo code is wrong?

I sent you a neighbour request. But BEWARE! This forum is more addictive than the game! :D

I've asked GI again how to fix it. Maybe I should do what Fred does and start putting up a bunch of different pics.

I can see butterfly's on here , but here game picture has changed , does my game picture change as I set that one up ages ago so no idea what you see in the game
Getting a bit bored with this quest as its the same as the other space one so you need 3 sets to get anything which is boring to wait for, be better if we could fly 2 rockets

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Tried to add you but when I visited you it just hangs the game , any one else had luck visiting this player ?

Sad, I know but I noticed this during a previous launch so took screenshots this time. Typical shoddy workmanship from our (least) favourite game developers...

You rocket is a different colour to mine must take a shot next time

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back