What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Well another day of flying 7 planes non stop and only this morning did the last plane to return provide a launch console, so I am up to 2 now and have all planes back in the air. 2 days to go I guess to complete collection.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Similar story here - several days non-stop to all 4 destinations, 2 jets and 3 jumbos, 1 delta and a powerful delta. One console so far... Still looking down the barrel of 6 green notes...

Hi Luke - you have a launch running. How many points and players do you have in there?

Hi all,

Have started a big launch. Have enough to go it alone. There is an easy second and third place available. You only need to make 900.
Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

Well another day of flying 7 planes non stop and only this morning did the last plane to return provide a launch console, so I am up to 2 now and have all planes back in the air. 2 days to go I guess to complete collection.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

You're a happy man, because you already have 2 consoles. I unlocked this possibility (getting them by flying) only yesterday and have none so far...

Last edited:
Hi all,

Have started a big launch. Have enough to go it alone. There is an easy second and third place available. You only need to make 900.
Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

Craig

Is this a new or old one, has anyone joined as I could be free in a hour

Thanks for your review the other day just caught up on posts

Fred

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

I have a launch going on the new pad. Easy third available for 282 points.

Waiting for my lander to come back, otherwise would join you. This 24 hour wait is a real pain!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Waiting for my lander to come back, otherwise would join you. This 24 hour wait is a real pain!

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Liking the new pic! I just put up a new one too. Hope it loads!

Yes it has looking good!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks cdf1e

I think I'll try to put up something new every week or two. I love seeing what Fred has for us all the time!

GI is sure giving us a lot of pop-ups! Too bad none of them provide $ for watching video!!!! So much for providing IOS users with plenty of opportunity to get free$ too! Ok, i'm done whining for today.

I think I'll try to put up something new every week or two. I love seeing what Fred has for us all the time!

It will be a challenge to keep up with him!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

It will be a challenge to keep up with him!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Oh no - female competition can't cope :) but like the pictures

Have to put fred into the mood ...

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

Starting a launch - feel free to hop on board - this one's for the quest, so just need to get away...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back