What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Starting a launch - feel free to hop on board - this one's for the quest, so just need to get away...

How many points do you need can join in. 1hr 50mins

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

You're a happy man, because you already have 2 consoles. I unlocked this possibility (getting them by flying) only yesterday and have none so far...

I managed to get 3 consoles so far, flying with all 8 planes for a couple of days.
I have 5 more days to get the last one.

How many points do you need can join in. 1hr 50mins

I can put about 700 in, however, will hold off using my last big bolt if we get enough along... Note this is on the old pad for the quest

Oh no - female competition can't cope :) but like the pictures

Have to put fred into the mood ...

Fred - you will always win the competition! You keep us laughing; Barbara and I will provide some scenery!

I'm in, don't have too many points at the moment, trying to use up some small stuff.

Welcome aboard. Throw whatever you want. I'll keep an eye on the clock an probably end things with around 2 hours to go as I will be in and out today. Don't want to miss the timer! Yikes!!

I managed to get 3 consoles so far, flying with all 8 planes for a couple of days.
I have 5 more days to get the last one.

Good job! Good luck getting the last one! Wish I had realized that we could fly for them before I spent the $.

I've deleted the old game and I've deleted the game centre info on the old ipad to....

If possible can the people who tried visiting before try again.....much appreciated.

No, sorry still can't visit. I have the same problem with Tele Cove.

No, sorry still can't visit. I have the same problem with Tele Cove.

I'd contact GI but its like speaking to beings from another world!

I think when your taking people's hard earned then you should always try at the very least to deliver a reliable service.

They must be aware of it along with all the other update issues....

Last edited:
I'd contact GI but its like speaking to beings from another world!

I think when your taking people's hard earned then you should always try at the very least to deliver a reliable service.

They must be aware of it along with all the other update issues....

Apparently GI told Tele Cove that the problem was with everyone else's game and not hers.

Fred - you will always win the competition! You keep us laughing; Barbara and I will provide some scenery!

Thought I'd join in too

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Apparently GI told Tele Cove that the problem was with everyone else's game and not hers.

Ha ha..........funny thing is that's probably what they did tell tele cove........not that they were telling him the truth......they wouldn't know what the truth was anyhow

I've a friend on airport city called Aberdeen.....it crashes when I visit him too......strange

I'd start all over again but it's taken a year of my time to get 8 planes on the go with all upgrades complete.....

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back