What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I think I'll try to put up something new every week or two. I love seeing what Fred has for us all the time!

Fannie, did you manage to switch to another FB account or you just changed the foto on existing one?

I managed to get 3 consoles so far, flying with all 8 planes for a couple of days.
I have 5 more days to get the last one.

So I'm doomed! I can't fly all the time, have to work somewhere in the meantime ;)

Starting a launch - feel free to hop on board - this one's for the quest, so just need to get away...

Hi, your launch still going? Do you need any more?

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

I used spyglass and got 1 x console only :( I can join/start launch but going to bed soon so prob wait till tomorrow

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Fannie, did you manage to switch to another FB account or you just changed the foto on existing one?

I just changed the existing one. Still can't get it to recognize the other account. I've contacted GI again but not holding out much hope for a fix. I feel like I can start changing my avatar around now since the usernames seem to be showing up now. Tired of having to keep my FB profile pic the same all the time!

So I'm doomed! I can't fly all the time, have to work somewhere in the meantime ;)

I am so hooked this game goes to work so I can play at work also now so bad... Still trying to collect the spaceship anyone got it yet ...
also the fish market and floating dock from the jumbo tasks as they look good
Just had a quick launch with the pdsk twins ..

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

I just changed the existing one. Still can't get it to recognize the other account. I've contacted GI again but not holding out much hope for a fix. I feel like I can start changing my avatar around now since the usernames seem to be showing up now. Tired of having to keep my FB profile pic the same all the time!

I was under the illusion that something has changed and one is able to switch assigned FB account... What a pity!

I am so hooked this game goes to work so I can play at work also now so bad... [...]

I wish I had such possibility to play at work :)

Still trying to collect the spaceship anyone got it yet ...

I have 3x Fish Market. Each yields 20 coins/hour.
Haven't managed to complete an Open Water collection yet but that only gives you a (pointless) collectible, not a coin yielding building.

Tap a reward to see its type. 'Commerce' means you get a building upon completing the collection.

You're a happy man, because you already have 2 consoles. I unlocked this possibility (getting them by flying) only yesterday and have none so far...

I had the 4th console drop a few minutes ago so don't give up hope! It took more than 2 days with 8 planes flying to get them.

I had the 4th console drop a few minutes ago so don't give up hope! It took more than 2 days with 8 planes flying to get them.

I just got my third, seven planes flying, so hopefully tomorrow will finish.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

I am so hooked this game goes to work so I can play at work also now so bad... Still trying to collect the spaceship anyone got it yet ...
Just had a quick launch with the pdsk twins ..

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

Got the fish market but the floating dock only gives coins.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back