What's new

Anybody playing My Singing Monsters?

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Location
Canberra
So I'm trying to get the special edition Punkleton monster for my island. Everyone keeps saying breed a t-rox and a bowgart and you should get one. I've tried three times now and have only successfully made a t-rox and bowgarts! Any help please?!
 
That's the right combination! I finally got mine after several tries. You just have to keep trying! Good luck!
 
So I'm trying to get the special edition Punkleton monster for my island. Everyone keeps saying breed a t-rox and a bowgart and you should get one. I've tried three times now and have only successfully made a t-rox and bowgarts! Any help please?!
That's the right combination. If punkleton is rare, it will take a lot of tries to get it. I've experienced it because I've breeded a grumpyre and it took a lot more than three tries.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom