What's new

App Store view on my iPad has changed

Whitney

iPF Noob
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
My App Store shows all apps listed in one long list on the left side of the screen. How do I get my rich graphic view back?

Thanks!
 
What part of the App Store are you looking at, Featured, Genius, Top Charts, Categories ?
 
I have the same problem... When I search for apps, they appear as a long on the left side of the screen, vertically... I tried shutting the iPad off completely, but it still does the same :/ everything else is normal in the app store.. It's just when I type in something in search.
 
I had the same for a little while . All good now ! I'm happy to have found this , I thought it was my iPad ;)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom