What's new

Best game pn your ipad

cellur111

iPF Noob
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
350
Reaction score
25
IM just wondering what is the best game you have on your iPad and what game do you use the most
 
For me - imame and icade. For me, playing the original arcade games I played growing up is a dream.
My nephew - anything zombie related
 
Infinity Blade I and II. Kick-ass gameplay, kick-ass graphics, kick-ass replay value. Not free though, but the price is totally worth it.
 
Depends on genre. My current list....The best racing game I've used so far is Real Racing 2 HD . The best casual game is Angry Birds HD (yep - still unbeaten imho). For best turn-based strategy game I'd go with Starbase Orion. For best simulator I'd say X-Plane 9 (I still find it hard to believe that it can fit in a device like this). For best space combat game it's Galaxy on Fire 2 HD. Best social game is Wordfeud and finally the best brain-dead finger-mayhem game is Fruit Ninja HD.
 
I can't decide..I really like Fruit Ninja and also few days ago I find Hungry Rabbit - arcade/puzzle game, very catching!
 
Has anyone tried Fairway Solitaire? It's pretty addicting! :) A golf game and card game in one!
 
Try tiny zoo friends ! Put sophizzy2 as your recruiter and get extra zoo bucks to buy better animals .
 
I really enjoy Machinarium, a relatively new game from Europe. Quirky graphics, plot and music and worth the slight learning curve. (By that, I mean you really have to get a handle on how to manipulate the main character, how to grasp things etc.)

Myst and Riven have both been translated for the iPad and I still enjoy them.

I'm still looking, however, for the best pinball game....
 
voxkeys said:
I really enjoy Machinarium, a relatively new game from Europe. Quirky graphics, plot and music and worth the slight learning curve. (By that, I mean you really have to get a handle on how to manipulate the main character, how to grasp things etc.)

Myst and Riven have both been translated for the iPad and I still enjoy them.

I'm still looking, however, for the best pinball game....

Voxkeys, any tips. Iam older, new to gaming and I can't quite work out the rules. I love Dragonvale, and Machinarium is classified by the paper as one of the best 25 apps. Do I have to unlock parts etc with the spider game? Kim
 
Anyone tried sky gamblers yet?
Really great game, I play it against my wife (iPad 1), runs very smooth, very fun in local WiFi mode. Hoping to find more games like this (wish someone would come out with Descent for iPad already).
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom