What's new

Carrier Settings Update -- stuck!

dlaird

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
McLean, VA
For three days now, I have had a pop-up on my iPad2 saying "Carrier Settings Update" and two options: Not Now, and Update.

Pressing either button does nothing!!! Nothing happens, it doesn't go away, and I can't do anything else. I can't even turn it off because "slide to unlock" is disabled because of the (unresponsive) pop-up.

I brought it in to work to see if it would stop looking for whatever this carrier update is, but same thing.

Please help! It's completely useless until I can get this resolved.
 
I have the same problem. I have the 'Carrier Settings Update' window open and when i press on 'update now' or 'later' nothing happens. I try to hold the power button to turn my ipad off and can't even slide the 'power' to off, i have to try and close outta this 'Carrier Settings Update' thing first. Need help please. Stuck right now.
 
Do you or anyone have a solution yet? :( Is there any other way to reboot it some how?
 
Thanks, looks like that did the job. Never knew you can reboot it that way.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom