What's new

Changes made to contacts in Outlook are not being synced to iPad2

Swink2

iPF Noob
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
We run our company email through an Exchange server. We access our email on our desktop PC's through Outlook 2007.

We are able to access the Exchange email, contacts and calendar entries on our iPad 2s.

All of this works great, however if I make a change to a contact in Outlook, it doesn't update the contact on the iPad 2.

Yet if I add a new contact to Outlook, it will sync it to the iPad just fine.

Andy advice?

Thanks
 
What if you remove the exchange contacts from the iPad, then add it back? Will it pick up the changes?
 
Yeah though I'm not sure if this is an iPhone issue or an Exchange issue. Anybody have a windows mobile phone (barf) they want to try this on? I can try this out when I get home, as I have an old HP iPaq PDA.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom